Friday, November 16, 2007

Litter box tips

To encourage and make neatness more likely, I like to put litterboxes inside litterboxes. Here is what I mean. I use a plastic storage container, the long flat kind you buy to put under the bed, as a start. Then I put two plastic dishpans with litter inside the long flat plastic container. This way the cats throw the litter out into an acceptable container. If you are running low on cat litter you can scrounge another day by scooping up the litter the cats kicked outside their box (and into the larger container) and putting into their dishpan litter boxes. This works because the litter outside the regular litter box but inside the surrounding plastic container is probably clean. Oh I have lots of tips like this, I can hardly wait to share them.

No comments: